‘Just-do-it’ Blogging Day
A day to get writing, develop new ideas and improve the effectiveness of your posts
Great for getting guidance, motivation and answers to all those niggling blogging questions that won’t go away!
This blogging event is facilitated by Success Network founder Ute Wieczorek-King, a business blogger, teacher and trainer who has published over 400 articles, some of which are featured on Prowess and on Huffington Post.
This day is for you if you are not new to writing but want to make writing easier and more enjoyable by collaborating and benefiting from fresh ideas and useful feedback.
This day exceeded my expectations!
I started writing a blog having changed the subject matter after some interesting suggestions. Checking in again later enabled me to develop the ideas. By the end I had a blog for publication on my website, a pamphlet for publicity purposes, an idea for a business offering and a template for additional blog subjects!
Fiona McKenzie, Blue Note Solutions Ltd.
The live interaction with other participants on Skype generates new ideas, and is a good way to learn for busy people as you don’t have to leave the office!
Trisha Mentzel, B2B Event Management
What’s different and why you will get your writing done
- This live online event is not a workshop or webinar: The main part runs from 9am to 2pm – with three facilitated Skype calls/discussions during the morning. They alternate with time spent writing on your own and participation in the private LinkedIn group which closes at 10pm on the same day.
- You’ll be in a small group of only 5 to 8 female micro-business owners and will feel motivated, encouraged and supported.
- Writing in a virtual group will provide you with lots of new ideas and some accountability. It will reduce the time you spend crafting your first draft, or enable you to finish and publish something you‘ve already started.
- You will experience business writing support right in your home office, without any travel costs or unnecessary time away from your desk.
It was really helpful getting support for the blog series I was working on. Receiving practical tips and feedback moves you forward which is particularly useful when you can’t see the things that may be blatantly obvious to others.” Doreen Gowing Hypnotherapist
What you will also receive
- Useful templates/ resources for use during and after the event:
- How to pre-plan your writing task, help you define its objectives, content and outcomes, and consider your readers’ needs
- How to write a short, effective biography for your posts or ‘About’ page
- How to write fact sheets and list posts
- How to craft powerful headlines for blogs and articles
- All-day access to Ute’s blogging, social media and business expertise until 10pm
- Tips, inspiration and ideas in our conferences calls, plus feedback on any written tasks in our private LinkedIn group
- Lots of personal 1-to-1 support as this writing event is for a maximum of eight people
- An opportunity to guest blog on our popular blog Success Network Recipes (normally invitation only!). So you don’t even need your own blog!
- A money-back guarantee, if we can’t help you get started!
The fee for taking part is £127 per person. If you sign up to our prioritiy list below you will be the first to hear about the next planned date and our early-bird offer of £97.