We have been providing career management services since 2002 and specialise in supporting ambitious female leaders who may have different cultural backgrounds. By focusing purely on one-to-one support, we can tailor the service to the client’s individual needs and make their job search or next steps more efficient.
What we help female leaders to achieve
- Move on from redundancy and find the next role
- Gain promotion by making a bigger impact in the work place
- Identify suitable options when looking for a career change
- Start a small business
We also help with
- Personal branding – to make a powerful impact
- Integrating and adapting to a different corporate or country culture
- Building an effective business network
- Maximising social media platforms for job search (Linkedin, Twitter & Facebook)
- Confidence & self-belief
- Presentation & public speaking skills
- Leadership skills
- Team effectiveness
We work with a group of associates who can provide specialist training, coaching or facilitation in any of the above areas.
What’s included in our intensive career support or outplacement programmes?
- An initial Half-day 1-1 Consultation
- Structured 1-1 Meetings
- Regular 1-1 telephone calls
- Short emergency calls for quick questions
- CVwriting/ editing support from specialist CV writers
- Interview skills coaching
- Social media training (using Linkedin, Facebook & Twitter effectively)
- Access to resources- such as ebooks, workbooks, tips lists and online articles
Why should you take part? Because we provide the conditions, the structure and the support to help you identify new opportunities, your next steps and a plan of action.
How much does it cost?
The above package value is £2500, which is just over £400 per month for a period of 6 months. We can also create shorter support packages depending on your specific requirements.
Please contact us for more information, or to discuss different options.
What clients say:
“I worked with Ute and her colleagues on a professional level as part of a career move. Ute was recommended with an impressive track record of empowering people, engaging with individuals from all levels and many different cultures. Due to my seniority and cultural background, I was looking for someone to inspire me, who understands my needs. Ute is caring, trustworthy, always ready to challenge me, ready with the right material, well organised, and always willing to put in the extra mile.” Tamar Meshoulem, Business Adviser & Leadership Consultant
“I have only known Ute a few months, but the impact she has had on the way I do things has been massive. She is a very giving person, but in a very professional way, always asking searching questions and getting you to think. A great coach & mentor I would unreservedly recommend her to anyone looking for clarity and ideas to drive them forwards. Once you have met Ute you can only improve yourself and your career.” Tony Silver, Relationship Manager & Membership Executive at the Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce
“I cannot speak highly enough of Ute and her colleagues who are professional, knowledgeable and discreet. Ute makes you see clearly what you may already know and turns the information into a positive, even if you believe it is negative. If you are considering using a Coach please do speak to Ute, as she will make a great difference to your business or employment.” S. Horton, Freelance Director of Fundraising