What is on your wish list for this year? Your blog getting you the attention you want?
Would you like it to ‘sparkle’ and stand out from the crowd?
Last year my colleagues Alice Elliott, Jean Wolfe and I asked business women with a blog about their most pressing blog problems. Most people said that they want their blog to stand out more and be noticed. The lack of comments was getting them down and they didn’t know what to do about it.
So we designed a course to help you do just that. It is friendly and also help you maintain your professional standards. The course includes straightforward action advice to help you to ‘light up’ your blog and raise your profile online.
We have also written a downloadable ebook that identifies the key mistakes bloggers make with their blog.
Is our learning material right for you?
- Are you are a busy midlife business owner who is unhappy with her blog’s visibility?
- Do you have expertise that you would like to get out to a wider audience?
- Would you like to learn more about blogging and social media – in a way that suits you?
- Are your professional standards important to you?
If that’s you, please visit attractreaders.com if you would like to lay a solid foundation for all your blogging and online activities.
This is what we’ll cover
- How to create space and time for your blog
- How to communicate confidently why you blog
- Easy ways to promote your blog posts
- How to get your blog to work harder for you and your business
What this means is that you will adopt the right mindset and focus, be able to create time for your blog and get it more presentable too.
Signing up to our complimentary resources will be the perfect opportunity to find out whether our approach is the one to help you develop your blog.
Please get your name on the list as soon as you can. That way you won’t miss any special announcements.
It can be found on our dedicated website: www.attractreaders.com