With over 20 years experience running successful small businesses, Success Network founder Ute Wieczorek-King fully understands the challenges faced by female solopreneurs and leaders. As an experienced business coach, mentor and trainer, she is your perfect partner to help you overcome them.
If you are looking for additional services such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Writing/ Editing or Webdesign, Ute will introduce you to one of her trusted associates.
Workshops and online training
- Business Start-Up: Testing your business idea/ Creating a brand/ Selling your product or service confidently/ Pitching your idea
- Business Development: How to grow your business
- Business Blogging for Beginners: Why blog?/ How to get started/ What to write about/ How to make your message effective and get your blog seen by your target audience
- Secrets to Solo Success: How to identify what to focus on most. Develop, run and grow your solo business effectively
- “From Contact to Advocate(TM)”: The simple approach to attracting business from networking. How to build win-win relationships and get more referrals.
- Networking for offline and online success using social media
- Social Media for Business: Simple, bite-size and jargon free, these interactive step by step learning sessions are really easy to follow and suitable for more mature or less confident solopreneurs.
- Time Management & Productivity for micro-business owners
- How to market YOU plc: How to stand out and sell yourself confidently
- “Just-Do-It Blogging“
“Many thanks for an excellent workshop. We have had a few different presentations on networking and this was by far the best and most practical. All the members I talked to were very impressed!” B. Murphy, Chairman of Thames Valley Executive Job Club
“Thank you once again for a really brilliant workshop. It was very ‘hands-on’ and just what we needed. The feedback from the ladies was very positive and I personally found it really really helpful too!” B. Johal, Slough Borough Council
“Thank you Ute, we all learnt so much today and you make it look easy!”
“Thanks for the inspirational blogging course yesterday!”
“Very impressed and I learnt a lot!”
“Thank you! You were articulate, patient and extremely knowledgeable!”
Talks, Presentations & Bite-sized Topics
- Staying Motivated in Tough Times
- How to Manage Change & Prevent Stress’
- How to Make Time Management Easier
- How to develop your business when business goes quiet
“Time? Who in business has too much of that? Ute is a considerable expert in making most of this precious resource and, during her surprisingly short talk, she shared stunningly simple and yet effective methods to achieve just that.” Gill Gee
“I just wanted to say a big thank you for your interactive presentation last night, you were brilliant and the feedback I had was very positive!” Saira Majid, Slough Borough Council