Seasonal inspiration for busy solo entrepreneurs
Although the Christmas period is a very special time of year for families, it can be full of challenges if you’re a busy (overworked?) female micro-business owner.
I’ve put together this compilation with you in mind. Please grab a cup of tea or coffee (or even mulled wine?) and enjoy the read 🙂
- The first post is called ‘Christmas isn’t always what you think it is‘. In this post on our AttractReaders site, I tell my story about how and why I simplified Christmas and made it more meaningful.
- If you’re always too busy during this time of year, this article will help you to stay chilled and get some me-time too
- Want to sell more products at this time of year? Read this blog from the Ecommerce Adviser
- People either seem to love or hate New Year’s resolutions. But since most goals get discarded before long, you may want to see what you can do differently this time
- Do you know when it’s best NOT to make any resolutions? Read this for a better business all year round
- Alice Elliott wrote this great blog about goodwill in business
- Here’s why you shouldn’t reduce your business networking at this time of year even if your potential customers are not in buying mode.
- And last but not least, our most popular post for quiet business periods, whatever time of year!
Most of the above posts were published on our free blog Success Network Recipes where we built an archive of over 400 business posts since 2008.
I hope you find something here to help your business at this busy time of year.