Creating a profitable micro-enterprise that you can feel proud of isn’t always easy.
Especially if you believe that there is more to business than just making money!
You may have founded your business on strong value-based principles.
You don’t enjoy promoting yourself and being pushy goes completely against your beliefs.
Would you love to achieve financial success that feels good?
- Know how to set the right financial goals for your micro-business?
- What to charge your customers without over or under-charging?
- How to avoid discounting your fees when you shouldn’t?
- How to feel more confident in promoting what you do (and feel good about it) ?
Why should you trust me?
My name is Ute Wieczorek-King. I’ve been a business owner in the UK since 1992 and have mentored female solopreneurs for the last 13 years.
I know what it’s like to make mistakes and what it takes to succeed.
I know how lonely it can be to work on your own when there is no one you can trust to help you make crucial decisions. So sometimes it’s tempting to play it safe whilst waiting patiently for a breakthrough.
But if you’re wondering how to combine your values and your passion with making the money you deserve, you’ve come to the right place!
Simply order your copy of my free ebook “Turn your passion into profit”. It’s the essential ‘money kit’ that helps solo business owners like you to make the money you deserve.
It will teach you all this
- The easiest way to focus on money goals that feel right
- How to charge the right fees to the right customers
- What to do if deep down you don’t feel you deserve to attract more money
- Plus, an authentic approach to ‘selling’ yourself, your service and your fees confidently
What readers say
“I really enjoyed your ebook, Passion to Profit, it is thought provoking with some great ideas to put into practice. The section about ‘deserving to do well’ is a good reminder too as sometimes you forget that you work hard in the business and deserve success.” Jacky Bloomfield, Wildlife Photographer, www.mandjbloomfield.com
Please sign up below to get 22 A4-sized pages of tips you can action right away!
What have you got to lose?