Running a micro-business can feel lonely and it’s so easy to lose focus, motivation and direction.
Few solopreneurs have easy or affordable access to trusted experts they can discuss specific goals, ideas or business issues with.
But it doesn’t need to be this way!
Ute Wieczorek-King has been running her Inner Circles successfully for 10 years. Designed for busy women who like to help and collaborate with like-minded business owners, they offer affordable support and a practical alternative to 1-to-1 coaching.
What participants say
- “I enjoyed the focussed discussions and the collaborative format”,
- “I now know what to focus on and what not!”
- “A very useful meeting, I now have clear goals”.
- “It’s great to meet other women who truly understand what I’m trying to achieve with my business”
Do you want to access the help of other women and gain ideas, support, friendship and a clear plan?
Founded in 2007 by experienced business owner and mentor Ute Wieczorek-King these small mentoring groups have helped many small businesses to thrive.
Joining a small circle of 3-6 women feels like “you’re not alone in your business any more” — often described as your own board of directors, you have a virtual team around you, with skills and knowledge that is readily shared.
Here’s what you will get
- A small close-knit and ‘trusted ‘team’ of focused business women who have the same thing in common – they want to develop or grow the business
- Confidential feedback, coaching and mentoring by an experienced facilitator who has been working with female entrepreneurs for 12+ years
- Accountability: stay on track with your goals (no more procrastination!)
- Access to invaluable ideas and a range of solutions to any issues you may be facing
- Opportunities to build strategic partnerships and alliances
- Affordable fees – from only £70 per month (depending on number of participants) and no long-term commitment. A great alternative to 1-to-1 coaching!
Ute usually runs two circles: Circle 1 is for established and ambitious growing businesses (‘Advanced Circle’).
Circle 2 is for new or established solo-business owners or sole traders (‘Solo Circle’) who may have less stretching goals but are equally keen to develop their business
- Advanced Circle, date and time tbc
- ‘Solo Circle’, date and time tbc
Meetings are held via Skype.
(Offline meetings can be arranged for small groups of members based in London or the Thames Valley.)
“Inner Circle has helped me to grow the business by focusing on what is important. Initially it was a sounding board as it was good to have someone to bounce off ideas. But most importantly it has really helped me to work ON the business not just IN the business. When I joined Inner Circle I was a self employed credit controller, now I run a business. I have part-time consultants working with me and my revenue this time last year was a third of what it is today.” Rita Adams, Director, A.R.M. Credit Control
“The Inner Circle has been a great experience for me and I wouldn’t be where I am without it. Having felt tempted once to invest into a rather expensive business development programme, I’m glad I didn’t as I feel the same is covered in the Inner Circle with Ute. And you also get the bonus of the wonderful people in the group!” Doreen Gowing, Clinical Hypnotherapist
If you would like to take part, please email Ute to check availability.
Act now if want to…
- get new insights and inspiration
- innovate and improve your business
- make a bigger impact
- increase your profits
- have business support you can count on!